So Tired of It

And I'm so done with it

So for these past few days, I have been so out of it due to, yep, my good ole pal, PMDD. I was in bed all day yesterday and missed church, which is why I didn't post. I had panic attacks, which I didn't realize were panic attacks until today, I found it so hard to function and do things. I felt sick and was in so much pain all day yesterday and could not sleep restfully at all. I kept awakening with pain and just plain discomfort. I'm so tired of it. I even missed three (four including today) days of working on my book!! Gah!! I often wonder how I am really supposed to be a famous and successful author when this horrible monster interrupts way too much. How am I supposed to function in life and have a normal job and be a consistent worker when I may have to take days off to deal with the aforementioned beast? It's definitely frustrating but I am trusting God that what I'm going through can not hinder what He has for me.

It is very difficult to manage sometimes, though, if I'm being honest. And this month was a very challenging one to navigate but I am so thankful to have such a great sister who listens to me and encourages me during difficult nights. Even though she and I don't talk nearly as much as we used to, I know she will be there for me when I need her.

Okay, well that's all I have for tonight. I'm exhausted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 25, 2015

For Me

I Am Not Put Together, Not Tidy